January 18, 2019 | By Webandcrafts
Why your Car Dealership needs a Well-Optimized Website?
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/webandcrafts.com/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/featured-video-plus/php/class-main.php on line 319
I have around XX number of sales representatives and my ad goes every month in leading newspapers and sales channels. Why would my car dealership need a website?
Here is our explanation of why your car dealership needs a website!!!
A website is more like the online destination of your business. In this fast-moving world, gone are the days of people asking each other about business rather they just type in the business name on Google, study their products or services and compare it with their competitors.
Allow us to shock you with some statistics.
Some more statistics below.
In India, between FY13-18 automobile production has increased by 7.08% CAGR with 29.07 million vehicles manufactured in the country in FY18.
More and more vehicles are popping up from different automobile brands. Brand X with these many features, Brand Y with features from out of the world and Brand Z with features from both Brand X and Brand Y (they somehow managed to include the out of the world features from Brand Y). The automobile industry has become so competitive that it has become hard for customers to decide on which car to buy.
Roll of convenience
The client should be able to have a look at the brand and services anytime and anyplace depending on his/her convenience. He should not search for that missing brochure/visiting card or wait for that ad to appear in television/radio.
The importance of having a website does not end here. Let’s now move on to deciding the type of website that you might require for your business.
There are different types of websites based on design, functionality, and content. For corporates who wish to define their presence online, the corporate website is definitely the best choice.
Case Study: The Corporate Website of Pinnacle Group
Pinnacle Group is a Multi-Brand car dealership in India. They wanted to build a corporate website that not only defines their presence online but also gives detailed information about the brands that they offer.
The major objective was to create a swift, impeccable and appealing website with the following features:
- Easy to navigate through options
- Should be responsive ( Compatible with mobile, Tab etc.)
- Optimized for search engines ( Google, Bing etc.)
- Load speed optimized (Studies says that low site speed frustrate customers and increase bounce rate)
- SEO and Optimized Contents
- Instead of stuffing a lot of contents, it should be designed strategically with infographics to convey the idea.
- Able to convey the product line on the homepage itself in an appealing manner
- Customized vehicle detailing landing page
- Well defined comparisons between different models
- Well defined price and other schemes offered.
Here is how we made this happen.
We constituted a dedicated team comprised of experts from various departments for understanding the project from a 360-degree perspective.
1 ) Research Phase:
- Competitor analysis
- Factors affecting website visitors
- Home page analysis to identify the best structure for the website
- On-page SEO
- Research to analyze the latest technologies and methodologies in website development
2) Wireframing phase: On the second phase, with a team comprised of developers and analysts, we interpreted the research outcomes and constituted a wireframe which was subject to further improvements as per the suggestions of the client and formulated team at Webandcrafts
3) Design Phase: After the approval of wireframe, with our best UI/UX team and latest technologies which include Adobe XD, we converted the prototype into the desired outcome.
4) Development: By using HTML and CSS we created a static site and later integrated WordPress as per the clients demand.
5) Testing: On the last phase testing was carried based on various parameters to ensure impeccable outcome while living the website.
6) SEO Implementation: After website became live we deployed strong SEO strategies to ensure consistent traffic and leads.
Finally, we were able to deliver a wonderful platform which created a real impact among their users. Today their customers explore vehicles, models, and specifications much easily irrespective of their location or the device they use.
Every day a large number of queries are being processed and displayed on the Google SERP page. Being one among the top results is certainly an advantage. If you want to leverage the emerging opportunities of online media and the increasing trend of motor vehicle industry, then an engaging and cutting-edge website is the best place to start. Contact us to get started!