Flutter DeveloperPosted On: 09 May, 2022 | Exp: 1 - 4
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality mobile applications using Flutter.
- They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- The candidate will work directly with designers, product owners, and fellow engineers to help guide, build, instrument, and test Flutter mobile applications from start to finish.
- Develop quality and highly scalable mobile apps using Flutter
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality applications
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Willingness to learn and implement new technologies and help evolve existing ones
- Handle bug fixing and improve application performance for existing and ongoing projects.
- Participate in estimating the timeline for new requirements and projects.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: M.Tech, B.Tech / B.E. / MCA, BCA, Bsc Computer science.
- 1 – 4 years of experience in Flutter and Dart
- Understand principles of mobile application development and should have experience in developing applications across more than one target OS, preferably Android and iOS.
- Ability to design and build applications from scratch, with knowledge about basic activities involved in the development of cross-platform mobile applications from development to production.
- Experience in handling Firebase services, Location services, Notifications, Video recording, REST APIs, 3rd party integrations in Flutter.
- Expertise in developing high-quality, User-friendly, and UI-rich mobile apps in Flutter.
- Expertise in handling offline storage, threading, low battery usage and performance tuning.
- Experience in version control tools like Git and basic knowledge of Payment gateway Integration.
- Published at least one app in Google Play Store or AppStore
- Nice to have skills
- Experience in native mobile technologies (Android / iOS) is a huge plus
- Expertise in developing web applications using Flutter web
- Understanding of GraphQL