Project Lead – WordPressPosted On: 18 Dec, 2019 | Exp: 3-8
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Maintaining and modifying existing WordPress plugins and themes based on business needs.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Maintaining the high quality of the code base and unit tests.
- Owning the full control over the CMS features and incidents.
- Collaborating with third party services and integrating their services into CMS.
- Lead a team of junior developers
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in Web-Based Development.
- Strong development experience in PHP and a good understanding of WordPress concepts.
- Knowledge of AMP.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience in developing responsive design websites.
- Experience in Page Object Model.
- Strong development experience with building RESTful API’s.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
- Good understanding of MySQL and it’s concepts.
- Proficient understanding of Node JS, Angular JS or React JS.