Server AdministratorPosted On: 13 Jun, 2019 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- Maintain, update, and operate servers and application and virtualization software.
- Monitors and maintains the hardware and software for the data center infrastructure.
- Operate and monitor all in scope servers, VMWare, backup, data storage for all EDF locations.
- Manages automated upgrades to servers, and system software while maintaining established standards and NERC compliance regulations.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / BE
- At least 1 year working in a Systems Administrator role and a handful of experience in interacting with end users in a helpdesk position.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of wired and wireless networking protocols, equipment and functionality.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, RDP, HTTP protocols.