SEO AnalystPosted On: 13 Jun, 2019 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- Responsible for amplifying the online traffic from search engines by optimizing and reviewing media components on the website, and confront to industry best practices to deliver search engine friendly designs.
- Develop Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, and Image ALT Tags for new and existing web pages.
- Carry out keyword research to find out suitable keyword targets when necessary.
- Evaluate Website content index, wireframes, comps, and copy drafts to include the appropriate keywords in URL’s, links and page body.
- Trace missing or duplicate HTML tags and make them correct to furnish the unique page to its customers.
- Recognize areas of flaws within the Website that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: BTech/B.E (C.S.E/ IT/ E.C.E), MCA
- Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge about popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Working experience in CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge in HTML/CSS.