6 - 10 Years of experienceFull TimeThrissur
- Work with the company Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues.
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field.
- 6 to 10 years of progressive HR experience, with a focus on leadership and strategic HR planning.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Proven experience in recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools.
- Certification in Human Resources (e.g., PHR, SPHR) is a plus.
Join the team
Thank you for your keen interest in becoming a part of Webandcrafts. We're eagerly looking forward to gaining deeper insights into your candidacy through this application.