0 - 1 Years of experienceFull TimeThrissur
- Implement and adhere to the company's financial procedures and policies.
- Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data.
- Use spreadsheets and sophisticated calculation software to gather and record financial information.
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing, etc.
- Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested.
- Create organised records and files to assist in tax preparation.
- Analyse financial information for trends and errors.
- Find solutions to discrepancies by working with other employees and correcting any erroneous information or calculations.
- Prepare regular financial reports and assist in the presentation of reports to management.
10.Assisting Finance manager.
- Create and adhere to budgets for specific departments, projects, and business needs.
- Answer questions from co-workers, clients or stakeholders regarding financial information or issues.
- MBA in finance/B.com/M.com/CA Inter or Any Equivalent Degree.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have Accounting skills.
- Should have Leadership Quality.
Join the team
Thank you for your keen interest in becoming a part of Webandcrafts. We're eagerly looking forward to gaining deeper insights into your candidacy through this application.