Terms & Conditions
- The website, designs, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Webandcrafts until
all outstanding accounts are paid in full or unless mutually agreed upon.
- Webandcrafts cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials
submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless
adequate proof is given of permission to use such material. In case of any disputes, Webandcrafts
shall not be accountable for such issues.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Webandcrafts and where no
charge is made by Webandcrafts for such additions, Webandcrafts accepts no responsibility to ensure
such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any
correction to these or further additions.
- We take all efforts to meet your expectations about the design in the submission of the first
design itself. However, in case you are not satisfied with the design, we are open to making two
more attempts to meet your expectations. But in the unlikely event of no mutual consent being
achieved for three designs altogether, and another round of re-designing is requested by the
client, Webandcrafts is entitled to terminate the project by either refunding the amount or by
reserving the amount as credit towards any future services, which could be availed by the
client at any time of their choice.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Webandcrafts all materials
required for completing the project to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
Webandcrafts will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the
failure to meet agreed deadlines. Webandcrafts will not be liable or become involved in any
disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing
on the part of a site owner.
- Webandcrafts will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the
work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the client’s appointed agents.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount of the quoted price is required with any project before any
design work shall be carried out.
- Once a project has been completed, the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our
payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e if the client decides to drop the project, as
they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that
has been done. Non-payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
- Payment once remitted shall not be returned at any cost unless Webandcrafts agrees upon.
- The proposed quote has a validity of 60 days, from the date of its preparation.
- Once the proposal is accepted and we engage ourselves with the project, due to any issues from your
part if you want us to withdraw from this project the full quoted amount has to be paid to
Webandcrafts. We understand and acknowledge that the client agrees upon our terms and conditions
before associating with us.
- All fees and charges that appear on our Bills addressed towards clients/ Automatic Invoices issued
for the service subscriptions/Project cost estimates are in US Dollars (USD) or Indian Rupees
(INR). If you do choose the option of paying with a different currency other than USD/INR, it will
be converted to USD/INR solely for purposes of calculating the currency equivalent and record
- Dollar sign paired with numerals implicitly indicates the amount in USD unless the other currency
is explicitly specified on the document. All documents including the Invoices, Reports and
Estimates generated for and by Webandcrafts follow this predefined formatting rule.