AnimatorPosted On: 18 Dec, 2019 | Exp: 0-5
- Receive and examine design requirements for each project.
- Research various design techniques to provide accurate designs for requested animations.
- Use requested design tools, including physical and digital tools, to create initial designs
- Create and elaborate on storyboards for requested projects.
- Use existing tools to draw final frames to be animated.
- Utilize industry animation tools or methods to finalize animation projects.
- Work collaboratively with other animators to ensure consistency and accuracy of animated designs.
Qualification / Requirement
- 0-5 years of experience in drawing and animating
- Experience using animation software, such as Adobe Animate, After Effects, Maya or Cinema 4D or Blender.
- Proven ability to draw across different types of artistic styles
- Experience implementing different animation styles, including traditional animation, 3D computer animation, 2D vector animation, and others
- General computer literacy, including experience with common operating systems and productivity tools
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfill project demands
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Comfort presenting and explaining animations, storyboards and designs to stakeholders.
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently