AnimatorPosted On: 09 May, 2022 | Exp: 0 - 5
- Design, create and manage illustrations and animations for all the digital channels.
- Adopt new and requested design tools, including physical & digital, to create initial designs.
- Create elaborate storyboards for requested projects.
- Have strong aesthetics and the ability to oversee designs.
- Work collaboratively with other animators to ensure consistency and accuracy of animated designs.
- Maintain a quality check on all design pieces.
Qualification / Requirement
- 0 – 5 years of experience.
- Excellence in illustration.
- Work with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Experience in using animation software, such as Blender, After Effects, Maya, Cinema 4D or Premiere Pro.
- Proven ability to draw across different types of artistic styles.
- Experience in implementing different animation styles, including traditional animation, 3D computer animation, 2D vector animation, and others.
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfil project demands.
- Expert knowledge in the graphics production process.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.