Android DeveloperPosted On: 09 May, 2022 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Ensures the finest performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Monitoring and resolving the production issues/bugs.
- Work co-operative with UI/UX designers, Web service developers, and testers to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Assisting the business development team with project estimates and technical strategy.
Qualification / Requirement
- Knowledge in Kotlin, Coroutines, Flow, Scope functions, and various KTX libraries (Java is a plus)
- Knowledge in MVVM (with the repository) is needed (MVC/MVP is a plus)
- Knowledge in Android Jetpack Components like Room, WorkManager, ViewModel, LiveData, Navigation, Paging, DataBinding (or ViewBinding)
- Knowledge in modifying Material Design Component (MDC) and/or AppCompat Views to match the given design
- Knowledge in Activities, Fragment, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Notifications, Intents
- Knowledge in Dependency Injection using Dagger2 or Dagger-Hilt
- Experience in using libraries like Retrofit, Coil, Glide, Timber
- Experience in using the desugaring library
- Experience in using various Firebase components like Analytics, Crashlytics, Remote Config, and Cloud Messaging
- Knowledge in releasing applications in Play Store using Bundles
- Experience in VCS – Github or Gitlab