WordPress DeveloperPosted On: 18 Dec, 2019 | Exp: 1-4
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping to formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
- One + years of hands-on experience in Web-Based Development.
- Expertise in WordPress customization, development and knowledge of plugins and API integration Should be well versed in WordPress.
- Must have the knowledge to create their own theme and able to do customization in the existing/premium theme.
- Must have experience of plugin customization and also aware of new plugin development.
- Must have the Knowledge of existing WordPress functions, hooks, plugins.
- WordPress integration directly from PSD/AI/Sketch would be considered as an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge of basic PHP and MYSQL concepts.
- Effective time management and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team