Application Security AnalystsPosted On: 24 May, 2022 | Exp: 2 - 5 Years
- Perform security tests on web applications, mobile applications (Android & iOS) and computer systems.
- Conduct Penetration Testing / Application Scanning on internal and external projects.
- Provide feedback and verification after security fixes are issued.
- Develop security strategies for applications and advise the development team to follow the strategies.
- Continuously improve the processes and procedures to include report exceptions/risk acceptance for further review.
- Keep up with the latest methods for ethical hacking and testing and are always evaluating new penetration testing tools.
- Conduct network and system security audits on cloud servers and internal servers.
- Be an enabler of compliance and quality.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: M.Tech, B.Tech / B.E. / MCA, BCA, Bsc Computer science or any relevant qualifications.
- 2+ years of Information Security experience.
- Working experience with integration with different security systems and devices
- Coding and scripting experience is an advantage.
- Expert level knowledge in Linux based operating systems, Windows and Mac OS.
- Knowledge in cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, Azure, etc is an advantage.
- Experience with computer network / application penetration testing and techniques.
- Proven ability and experience performing moderately complex security analysis for information technology is required.
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English
- SQL knowledge is considered as advantage
- Operational knowledge of API is considered as advantage