Project ManagerPosted On: 13 Jun, 2019 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / BE in Computer Science
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.