Business AnalystPosted On: 13 Jun, 2019 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- Ensuring the smooth flow of the project, maintaining documents and dealing with issues relating to projects undertaken.
- Generate, update and improve project strategies and methodologies.
- Managing resource forecast or creating a resource capacity plan.
- Handles tasks like reviewing, maintaining and highlighting the changes in the project plan.
- Prepares and maintains weekly and monthly project status reports.
- Responsible for recording, forecasting, monitoring, and budgeting project expenditure.
- Prepares status reports and updates the same to the Management team.
- Assist Project Managers in handling daily activities.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: BTech/B.E/BCA/BBA/MBA
- Significant experience in software projects.
- Experience in client interactions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.