Inbound Sales Executive/ManagerPosted On: 30 May, 2021 | Exp: 0-8
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developingcustomized sales strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of all services offerings of the company.
- Manage high volume of phone calls and provide response to all maintaining high quality of services and performance standards.
- Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirement.
- Coordinate with clients and avoid any discontinuation from his or her end.
- Administer all clients complaints and ensure timely resolution within required guidelines.
- Perform troubleshoot on all client service issues and schedule all field service calls as required.
- Manage and process and correspondence with clients.
- Schedule all client appointments according to procedures and documents all customer transactions and prepare required paperwork.
- Prepare all new contracts and handle all incoming calls for the same.
- Analyze all client requirements and assist to prepare all service contracts and facilitate sales for the same.
- Perform all follow up for all outbound calls.
- Supervise all online chat sales calls for clients.
- Proven sales skills as an ability to upsell and cross-sell.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
Qualification / Requirement
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Proven experience as a Business Development Executive or relevant role in the IT Industry.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Passionate about sales, strong analytical, networking and management skills.
- Good negotiation, convincing and client servicing skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach