Creative DesignerPosted On: 13 Jun, 2019 | Exp: 0 - 5 Years
- Develops concepts, innovative ideas, and inspiring thoughts for delivering tailor-made outputs to customers.
- 3D knowledge is not mandatory but is a big plus.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final designs.
- Ensure projects are completed on time by coordinating with respective team members.
- Evaluate designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Good colour selection skills & a keen eye for detail.
Qualification / Requirement
- 0 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Expert knowledge in the graphics production process.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Perfection with result oriented approach and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Well versed to work within a team and professional in approach.