UI/UX DesignerPosted On: 06 Feb, 2020 | Exp: 0-8
- Proficient with creative designing.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Expert level knowledge in layout standards and good skills in choosing colours & typography.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and also in Photoshop filters.
- Create style on Logo & Banner design patterns and supporting graphics for new & existing products.
- Strong in Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping.
- Knowledge in front end framework.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes
Qualification / Requirement
• Producing a design that will be attractive to the target user with a logical navigation system and other essential features
• Mapping or outlining a website’s structural content & Print works
• Creating templates of approved website layout
• Coding website using HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap
• Coordinating with programmers for specialized scripts
• Integrating verbal content with website design for final product