iOS DeveloperPosted On: 09 May, 2022 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Integrating and Overseeing existing tools in the overall product architecture.
- Working with the project managers to ensure that all the requirements and targets are met.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality application with excellent performance
- Monitoring and resolving the production issues/bugs.
- Ensure the timely delivery of outputs as per the clients’ requirements.
- Assisting the business development team with project estimates and technical strategy.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA / BCA
- 2+ plus years of hands-on experience in iOS development(Objective-C, or increasingly, Swift).
- Delivering the entire development life cycle – concept, design, build and test complex applications for a variety of iOS devices.
- Familiar with iOS frameworks(Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, and CocoaTouch) and RESTful APIs.
- Deep knowledge at the OS level like threading model, background processing, battery efficiency mechanisms, offline storage, etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience working with third-party SDKs, libraries, CocoaPods, and analytics tools.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and software design.
- Excellent Programming and Problem-Solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experience in maintaining and releasing apps in the App Store.
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVVM/Viper.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the AppStore