Testing EngineerPosted On: 13 Jun, 2019 | Exp: 1 - 8 Years
- In search of qualified testing engineers having extensive experience in both automated and manual testing.
- The candidates should be responsible for the quality management of websites, web applications, and other web services.
- Should have working knowledge in automation testing tools and must have the ability to work in an agile work environment.
- Responsible for the Test plan, Test execution, Diagnosing problems, Defect Tracking, Defect reporting.
- Developing Test strategy, Test cases, Document preparation.
- Test case preparation based on the wireframes, screenshots.
- Interact with development teams and project managers to meet the testing objectives.
- Accumulate in-depth knowledge of the project to aid the developing team with the best resolution.
Qualification / Requirement
- Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
- Hands-on experience in both manual and automated testing.
- Basic programming Knowledge (HTML,PHP,..etc)
- Knowledge in any of the bug tracking tools.
- Proficient in algorithms and data structures.
- Exposure to test automation of web-based client-server applications using Selenium.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.