There are many smartphones available in the market today and iPhone is the one that dominates all. Approximately 6 million of the iPhone handsets have been sold worldwide and the sale is still increasing. Hence, iPhone offers you a tremendous opportunity to develop and market your application to the millions of users worldwide.
iPhone SDK is available for download and with the help of it anyone can develop and market their application on the Apple App Store. The iPhone SDK provides all the necessary tools to developers to develop an iPhone application. There are numerous companies offering iPhone application development services and have developed hundreds of applications for iPhone. You can hire the services from any of the iPhone development company in order to create your application quickly.
iPhone applications are quite popular and users use these applications for various purposes such as fun, entertainment, business purpose etc. iPhone is not just a phone today but has become a crucial part of an individual’s life.
- Applications respond to multi finger gestures, not mouse clicks. If you design an app that simply uses a single finger tap as if it were a mouse click, you may be missing an opportunity to design a better user experience.
- The strict standards that the iOS apps need to pass to be listed on the App Store is one way that Apple pushes developers to generate high quality iPhone and iPad apps. Apple prides in creating a user experience not only on its device but also by creating a high standard for the apps available on its ecosystem. That is one thing that differentiates iOS apps from its competitors. This strict adherence to quality is one of the major reasons businesses tend to lean towards iOS as a preferred platform as compared to Android even though the former is more expensive.
- Scalability of mobile apps is one major requirement for companies today. Developing their own iPhone app gives this advantage to businesses and helps them grow and engage their users and employees’ at a stronger level.
- Apple focuses on the premium smartphone market and customers with higher income
- For in-app purchases, Apple generates 45% more revenue per user than Google