Node JS DeveloperPosted On: 24 May, 2022 | Exp: 2-6 Years
- 3 years of hands-on expertise with NodeJS and typescript is required.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) experience of at least 5 years is required.
- Understanding how asynchronous programming works, as well as its oddities and workarounds
- Understanding of server-side templating languages is essential.
- Strong knowledge of caching technologies Expertise in a microservices architecture ( Redis, Varnish)
- Expertise with large-scale RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL,PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Work experience with Test Driven Development tools like Sinon/Mocha/Jest is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud resources (AWS/Google Cloud) as well as the capacity to manage them
- Containers and orchestration frameworks are able to be used (Docker)
- Knowledge of Git
- Communication skills are excellent, and you are a quick learner.
- To overcome problems, have a solution-oriented mindset and a can-do attitude.
Qualification / Requirement
- Any Graduates preferably from computer background.
- Education qualification will not be a matter if you have enough experience and skills
- Previous working experience as a Node JS developer is an advantage
- Experience in creating REST APIs using any MVC Frameworks
- Excellent logical skills and data analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge in database and query optimization
- Ready to take up challenging tasks and produce effective results
- Effective time management and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team